An online resource for journalists & bloggers
Our recent news
- Authors A.I. in finals of $50K startup competition
- Authors A.I. launches artifical intelligence services for authors
- Authors A.I. introduces free A.I. reports for authors
Recent media coverage
- How Artificial Intelligence Can Help Authors Write a Better Novel (Writer’s Digest, July 9, 2020)
- An interview with Alessandra Torre, bestselling author and co-founder of Authors A.I. (Kivo Daily, July 15, 2020)
- Alessandra Torre, Bestselling Author And Co-Founder Of Authors A.I. (Young Upstarts, July 18, 2020)
- Use AI to Enhance Your Book Writing with Authors AI (Shark Bite Biz podcast, July 31, 2020)
- Writing Fiction: Can Artificial Intelligence Help? (Self-Publishing with Dale podcast, Aug. 3, 2020)
- What Makes a Book a Bestseller? (Book Dreams Podcast, Aug. 17, 2020)
- Marlowe, A.I. for Novels: Does It Measure Up to Its Namesakes? (The Book Designer, Aug. 24, 2020)
- Can A.I. Help Authors Write Bestsellers? (Enterprise Podcast Network, Aug. 28, 2020)
- Writing Better Books with Authors A.I. (Wish I’d Known Then podcast for writers, Sept. 8, 2020)
- Authors A.I.: A New Service That Will Analyze Your Novel in Minutes (Jane Friedman’s The Hot Sheet newsletter, Sept. 16, 2020 – by subscription only)
We’re here to help authors write better books with the help of an artificial intelligence named Marlowe. The goal is to make it as easy as possible for authors everywhere to elevate their craft and sell more books.
Our team consists of 124 bestselling authors, entrepreneurs and experts in artificial intelligence.
How to contact us
- Media, podcaster & blogger queries: [email protected]
- Press queries in US: David Libby
- Press queries in UK: Jo Kelly
- Team members: [email protected]
Fact sheet & media assets
Please email your questions and interview requests to [email protected] so we can put you in touch with the right team member. Feel free to use these photos to help you with your coverage:
Matthew Jockers is co-founder and chief science officer of Authors A.I. He leads the data team that created Marlowe, the world’s leading artificial intelligence for analysis of long-form fiction. Matt is also co-author of The Bestseller Code; dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and professor of English and data analytics, Washington State University; co-founder of the Stanford Literary Lab, and former director of research, BookLamp. He lectures around the world on the intersection of technology and fiction.
Alessandra Torre is co-founder and president of Authors A.I. She is a six-figure romance author who has made the NY Times, Wall Street Journal and Amazon bestseller lists. She founded the annual authors conference Inkers Con and has created online courses for up-and-coming authors. Alessandra is co-creator of the 14,000+ member Goodreads group, has been the bedroom blogger for Cosmopolitan.com and has been featured in Elle magazine.
J.D. Lasica is co-founder, chief experience officer and board chairman of Authors A.I. A thriller author, entrepreneur and technologist, J.D. has been named one of Silicon Valley’s top 40 influencers. He has spoken at the United Nations and given talks on four continents as well as Harvard, Stanford, MIT and the Cannes Film Festival. In 2005 he co-founded Ourmedia, the world’s first free video hosting site, six weeks before YouTube was born.