Save time and money — and write a better book. Marlowe, our artificial intelligence, will provide an instant high-level critique of your novel.
Best for aspiring authors
- Unlimited Basic A.I. reports
- Run multiple drafts of your manuscript
- Great for first-time authors looking to strengthen their craft
Best for established authors
- Two full A.I. reports per month
- For serious authors who want to make a living with their writing
- Save $160/year with the annual plan!
- One full A.I. Pro analysis of your manuscript
- Available within minutes
- Includes practical tips for applying the findings to your novel
Not quite sure yet?
Write a book readers want to read!
Marlowe is a beta reader, developmental editor, and copy editor rolled into one smart, fiction-savvy bot. Created by Matthew Jockers, Ph.D., co-author of The Bestseller Code, Marlowe has just been updated with the latest developments in A.I. technology. Her 32-page full-color reports are available in less than 15 minutes and give an unvarnished critique of your novel to strengthen your book’s pacing, story beats, writing and more. And now you’ll receive comps, comparing your manuscript to four or more bestselling novels. Get started!
Receive your in-depth report and start to implement the A.I.’s recommendations within minutes.
Each section of the report includes a helpful guide on how to use the findings to improve your novel.
Our A.I. critiques your manuscript based on her past analysis of hundreds of bestselling novels.
Marlowe’s report includes:
- Comps for subject matter & writing style
- Four bestseller comparisons
- Subject analysis
- Narrative arc and plot structure analysis
- Story beats placement
- Pacing analysis
- Major characters’ personality traits
- Primary emotions color wheel
- Cliché finder
- Repetitive phrases
- Explicit language & content flagged
- Sentence stats and readability score
- Dialogue vs. narrative breakdown
- Repeated usage of adverbs & adjectives
- Verb choice and use of passive voice
- Potential misspellings
- Punctuation data